Polyurethane Sealant for Automotive Glass Replacement LW-S20
Polyurethane Sealant For Automotive Glass Replacement LW-S20
1. One-component polyurethane sealant;
2. Medium-High strength, medium-high modulus;
3. Moderate viscosity, good thixotropy;
4. Convenient construction.
5. High adhesive and good flexible sealing performance after curing.
Tack free time①
Curing speed ①
Non-volatile matter content
Elongation at break
Low temperature flexibility
sausage & plastic drum: 9 months
① Standard conditions: temperature 23℃±2℃, relative humidity 50%±5%RH
Polyurethane Sealant for Automotive Glass Replacement LW-S20 Suitable for permanent adhesive elastic seal for general adhesive strength. Widely used in automotive windshield repair market. Applied to substance such as glass,stalinite,iron and steel,aluminum alloy (including painted alloy).
Bonding surface should be clean, dry, no grease and dust. If the surface is easy to rust, which should be in advance cleaned away by metallic brush. If necessary, should use acetone and other organic solvents to clean.
Barrel packaging: open the cover,pierce the membrane at the nozzle,screw on the nozzle,place the barrel in an applicator glue gun and squeeze the trigger;
Sausage packaging: a barrel gun is required, clip the end of the sausage and place in barrel gun,screw end cap and nozzle on to barrel gun;
Big barrel packaging:according to the extrusion and coating equipment and pump;
According to construction requirements, cut nozzle into appropriate shapes, after the glue adhesive, frictioning,screeding and other truing work should be finished in tack free time.
Rigid tubes packaging
Plastic drum packaging
1. Ambient temperature under 10 ℃ or the output speed can not meet the technical requirements, the pens packaging is advised to oven bake for 1h-3h in 40 ℃ ~ 60 ℃.
2. In order to ensure the sealing blazonry, recommended before gluing stick protective tape.
3. Spray paint after drying, compatibility test should be done before painting.
4. The best construction environment: temperature 15 ℃ ~ 30 ℃, relative humidity 40% ~ 65% RH.
5. To ensure a good adhesive sealing effect and the compatibility of products and base material, should test with the actual experiment base material in the corresponding environment.
6. Keep away from children.
7. Avoid contacting with eyes and skin.Of contact with the skin,in case of eyes and skin contact, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water. Seek medical advice urgently if it is serious.
Storage & Transportation:
Transportation: moisture-proof, anti rain, sunscreen, anti high temperature, away from heat source, handle with care, squeezing and collision are not allowed.
Storage: sealed and stored in low temperature and dry place, advise storage in 5-25℃, humidity ≤50%RH.
Polyurethane Sealant for Automotive Glass Replacement LW-S20 is suitable for permanent adhesive elastic seal for general adhesive strength. Widely used in automotive windshield repair market. Applied to substance such as glass, stalinite, iron and steel, aluminum alloy (including painted alloy).
One component polyurethane sealant has better performance with high adhesive and good flexible sealing performance after curing, medium-high strength, medium-high modulus.