Acrylate Injection Grout
Acrylate injection grout is a low viscosity, environmentally safe,acrylate injection resin with superior sealing characteristics.
It is able to permeate very fine soil and fill voids between the interface area of the concrete and substrate.
This two component injection gel provides excellent waterproofing capabilities for use in the creation of grout curtains behind existing concrete walls or abutments. It can create solid, homogenous membranes beneath concrete floors, as well as stabilizing soil and filling voids at the building foundation and interface areas.
The hydrophilic properties provide a lasting and durable barrier against moisture intrusion. It is solvent free and there is no chemical reaction with water, therefore there is no formation of bi-products.
• Creation of grout curtains
• Soil stabilization behind brick and concrete structures above and below grade
• Tunnels, basements, water treatment and waste water sewage facilities
• Construction joints, expansion joints
• Concrete precast segments
• Excellent penetration into various substrates & soil
• Adjustable curing times
• Environmentally friendly
• Waterproof, stabilize soil & fill voids
• Can be injected against water pressure
• Expansion up to 50%
• Can be injected in low temperatures