Multi-Purpose Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant
Multi-purpose polyurethane sealant is a one-component, moisture-curable, polyurethane-based, elastic adhesive joint sealant. After curing, it provides a permanently elastic bond to fasten materials with different coefficients of expansion.
1.Good Adhesion to a wide range of substrates.
2. Cures rapidly to a permanently elastic consistency with excellent cut and tear resistance.
3. Low odor, non-staining.
4. Surface paintable with water, oil, and rubber based coatings.
6.Provides shock resistance and vibration damping.
7. Exhibits high recovery (> 90%), making it ideal for sealing dynamically moving joints.
1.Vehicle bodies and cab construction including panels, underbody components, and roofing.
2. Front and rear spoilers, auto trim, moldings, body seams, and welded joints.
3. Waterproofing exterior lap seams in many applications, including truck trailers, RV's, metal roofs, window perimeters, grain bins and HVAC units.
4.Waterproofing rivet seams.
5. Sealing of exposed and concealed joints of aluminum, steel, coated metals, wood, roof rails, and door hinges in transport equipment.
6. Sealing and caulking expansion joints, pre-cast concrete panel joints and joints between logs on log homes.
2. Flexible Package: 400ml, 600ml