Non-Woven Coated Butyl Tape
The non-woven coated butyl tape is made of high quality soft butyl rubber coated with black or white non-woven. It is used as adhesive sealants in many places such as window, door, pip, roof and marine and so on. It is also applied in the connection of corrugated roofing, automobiles parts, steel boards, polycarbonate boards and pipes for waterproofing purpose. It can be easily torn down and provides pretty appearance.
1. The non-woven coated butyl tape offers flexible adjustment by customers’ need.
2. Featuring excellent adhesion,airtight and waterproof properties,it generates no residue.
3. Low temperature tolerance enlarges the range of the working conditions.
4. It works well on moisture conditions.
5. The outstanding durability enables it with a long lifetime of up to 20 years.
6. Tapes with different width and thickness are available for various needs.
White paper,yellow paper
Please contact us for other requests