Two-component Polyurethane Waterproofing Coating
Two-component Polyurethane Waterproofing Coating is two-component solid reaction waterproofing coating. A part component is based on polyether resin and diisocyanate prepolymer polymer reaction. B part component is made of the vulcanizing agent, catalyst resin and other additives. A and B part are stirred evenly as certain ratio, and brush on the substrate. After curing, form a flexible waterproof film.
1. Two-component polyurethane Waterproof Coating，easy to apply.
2. With moderate viscosity, it can be self-leveling after construction under normal temperature.
3. Excellent physical & mechanical properties, good elasticity, high strength and firm bonding to base surface.
4. Integral solidified film ability is high, and waterproof performance is good.
5. Aging resistance, weather resistance, oil resistance and water resistance are remarkable and some acid &alkali resistance. Besides its performance life is long.
A part component: 20kg per pail
B part component: 20kg per pail
Applicable to waterproofing projects of roofs, basements, balconies, kitchens and lavatories.
1. Keep the substrate clean, dry, smooth, firm, dustless and greaseless.
2. Base treatment of the working face: Mix coating materials uniformly first, then dilute the mixture with 5-10% solvent to and then brush the base with it.
3. Mix the component A and B evenly at the ratio of 1:2 when applying with rubber scrapers or plastic scrapers. Make sure the total coating film is 1.5-2.0mm, and brush for 2-3 times.
4. Charge mixture is supposed to be used up within 20 minutes under normal temperature.
5. Internal & external corners and junctures of pipes could be reinforced through non-woven fabrics.
6. If to accelerate curing, you can add a little catalyst while applying in low temperature. If the mixture is too dense, it could be diluted by no more than 10% diluting agent of the mixture before applying.
1. The rest coating should be sealed at once to prevent curing.
2. The mixture of component A and B should be used up within 20 mins after being stirred evenly.
3. Keep the waterproofing layer from being damaged during and after the application.