How To Use Grout Correctly
How to use Grout correctly
The construction process and construction process of Grout can be described as "convenient and fast". Because it is the new construction data Grout and curing Grout material has the advantage of strong flow performance; I'm going to fill it in. So in the process of research and development has given the construction problems, can be used after site construction and water mix (standard consistency water added is 12% - 14% construction have reliable quality, reduce capital, shorten the construction period and convenient use.
Method 1: the basic disposal of Grout material;
Construction please clean up the basic appearance, cannot have a gravel, laitance, dust, oil and release agent and other sundry, or it will affect the Grout effect, 24 h before the Grout equipment foundation appearance should be fully wet, cannot have MingShui.
Method 2: determine the Grout method;
The Grout can be divided into three kinds. The pressure method Grout of the high funnel method is determined which Grout method should be used to determine the status of the project.
Method 3: filling and stirring of Grout material
Mode branch tightly and firmly to prevent loosening, slurry performance that everyone understand better not to mention the Grout material mixing (water temperature at 540 ℃ advisable, water content of 12% to 12% mix can be used.
Method 4: Grout and curing
The Grout material has the advantage of strong flow performance; From one side to the other until the other side overflows; No need to vibro! Construction after the completion of the necessary maintenance, prevent wind, hot weather, strength is not up to damaged, sacks and felt when maintenance is available to cover, Grout layer immediately after final set sprinkler moisture curing.
With the rapid development of economy, Grout material has been developing particularly rapidly, from the previous single series to different types. Many users are reflected in the purchase of the way to do not know the Grout material, so that many don't need to be in trouble, very distressed. To solve this problem, the following briefly introduces the maintenance work after the construction of Grout materials.
1. Within 30 minutes after Grout, < 1 within 30 minutes after Grout, should immediately spraying curing agent or covering plastic film and maintenance, such as capping rock quilt or immediately after the Grout layer final set sprinkler moisture curing. During the winter construction, the maintenance measures shall be in line with the relevant provisions of GB50204. < < 3 comply with the maintenance time and the time of removal of the mold at different temperatures. Through above. Should immediately spray the curing agent or cover the plastic film and the Calgary quilt to wait for the maintenance, or after the Grout layer after the final coagulation, water and moisturizing maintenance.
2. During the winter construction, the maintenance measures shall be in line with the relevant provisions of GB50204.
3. Adhere to the maintenance time and the time of dismantling the mold at different temperature conditions.
3. The Grout based on long equipment or track shall be constructed in sections. The length of each paragraph should be 7 meters.
4. In the Grout process, if there is a water bleeding in the surface, a small amount of CGM dry material can be used to absorb dry water.
5. In the process of Grout, the Grout layer should be prevented from vibration and collision, so as to avoid damaging the Grout layer.
6. The horizontal distance of the plate and equipment base shall be controlled at about 100mm to facilitate the construction of Grout.
7. If the slurry phenomenon is present in the Grout, it should be handled in a timely manner.
8. During the secondary Grout, the Grout should be carried out on either side or adjacent sides, until it is spilt from the other side, so as to facilitate the exhaust in the Grout process. The Grout should not be made from four sides simultaneously.
9. After the Grout starts, it must be continuous and continuous. And shorten the Grout time as much as possible.
10. No vibration is allowed during Grout. It is necessary to push the Grout at the bottom of the Grout layer along the bottom of the Grout layer. It is strictly forbidden to push from the top of the Grout layer to ensure the homogeneity of the Grout layer.
11. In the process of Grout, it is found that there is a water secretion phenomenon in the surface, and a small amount of CGM dry material can be used to absorb dry water.